It takes a team to identify, screen, and retain employees. We are always seeking new opportunities to better our recruitment strategies.
Types of recruitment Dan’s Management utilizes
- Referral Program – Employee referral programs have proven to lower overall recruiting costs and improve the recruiting function’s return on investment. Referral programs can also improve employee satisfaction and lead to better employee retention rates.
- Paradox – This AI Assistant helps by automating tasks like screening, scheduling, and candidate Q&A.
- Indeed – A meta-search job board that aggregates postings from many sources, allowing users to search for specific positions.
- Snag-a-job – A job board geared towards recruiting hourly employees
- Local papers – Newspaper recruiting allows you to target a more specific geographic location. This is helpful when looking for someone with local knowledge and minimal travel.
- School outreach – Reaching out the schools in the communities we serve provides job opportunities for students by offering an enriching experience as well as promoting a sense of independence and responsibility within the town they reside.
- Local job fairs – Job fairs tend to be industry specific and can increase the number of resumes and applications companies receive from candidates who are actually qualified for the positions they need to fill.
Click here for the Weekly Vacancy Form
If you need a recruitment push fill out the form below.