Becoming a socially responsible community business isn’t something that happens overnight. It requires a concerted effort over time and, most importantly, a true passion for the community that you serve.
Customers will often show loyalty to businesses that care about the town they serve.
Although all outreach promotions must be approved by HR, here are some ideas.
- Host community meetings
- Promote a food drive
- Get involved in the local school system
- Participate in local festivals or gatherings
- Host a blood drive
Jump in and get involved! Not sure how? Fill out the form below to get started.
Donations help drive sales, increase guest count, and support our local communities.
Somethings to keep in mind when making a donation request:
- All request must be approved by the corporate office.
- Requests made should take place in the community in which you do business.
- Requests take about two weeks to process
Are you looking for a Donation Form? Click here
Request come in all shapes an sizes. If you have questions fill out the contact form below.